Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: We will reach an agreement on production with our OPEC partners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: We will reach an agreement on production with our OPEC partners Empty Oil Minister: We will reach an agreement on production with our OPEC partners

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Dec 2018, 3:04 am

Oil Minister: We will reach an agreement on production with our OPEC partners

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil Minister Thamir al-Ghadhban said on Friday he was confident that an agreement on oil production could be reached at OPEC.
    "We are still discussing among ourselves, and Friday we will discuss with our partners outside of OPEC, and I am confident that the agreement can be reached," Ghadban said in an interview with Russian news agency Sputnik.
    Al-Ghadhban confirmed his participation in the OPEC meeting this morning, saying: "Of course I will participate."
    The meeting of the Ministerial Follow-up Committee in Vienna, on 5 December, recommended a reduction in oil production in the first half of 2019, but to date no specific reduction has been identified.
    The issue was discussed at a conference of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries on December 6 and will be followed by a ministerial meeting of the 25 countries participating in the OPEC + agreement.
    International oil prices fell on Thursday morning, with cautious sentiment as European and Asian financial markets fell in anticipation of the meeting of the world's top crude exporters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:55 pm