Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar hit its biggest drop in two months amid rising gold

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar hit its biggest drop in two months amid rising gold Empty The dollar hit its biggest drop in two months amid rising gold

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Dec 2018, 2:49 am

The dollar hit its biggest drop in two months amid rising gold

08:35 - 08/12/2018

The dollar hit its biggest drop in two months amid rising gold %D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    LONDON (Reuters) - Gold prices rose on Friday, heading for the best weekly performance in 15 weeks, as the dollar was the biggest drop in two months on renewed speculation about an impending halt in the Federal Reserve's monetary tightening cycle.
    Spot gold rose by 0.07 percent to $ 1238.37 an ounce, after hitting a five-month high of $ 1244.32 an ounce in the previous session.
    With a 1.5% gain this week, gold seems to be heading for its best gains since the week ending August 24, and gold in US futures futures also rose slightly to $ 1243.8 an ounce.
    For other precious metals, silver was little changed at $ 14.47 an ounce, while palladium declined 1 per cent to $ 1197.76 an ounce.
    Platinum rose slightly to $ 787.30 an ounce, continuing losses for the fifth week in a row. Platinum fell about 1.3 per cent this week.
    Meanwhile, the dollar index is facing difficulties as it is under pressure from concerns over long-term Treasury yields.
    Last week, US Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said US interest rates were approaching neutral levels, which markets interpreted as a sign of slowing down increases.
    Those hopes received a fresh boost last night after the Wall Street Journal said US Central Bank officials were considering whether they would wait until a likely increase in interest rates at their Dec. 18-19 meeting. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:23 am