Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Jordan discuss trade facilitation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Jordan discuss trade facilitation Empty Iraq and Jordan discuss trade facilitation

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 1:33 am

Iraq and Jordan discuss trade facilitation

17:18 - 12/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Transport Minister Abdullah Luaibi discussed Wednesday with the Jordanian Minister of Transport the possibility of facilitating procedures for entry of trucks and the development of trade exchanges through the port of Trebil border. 
    "We have discussed with the Jordanian side to allow the entry of buses and buses to transport passengers to the private sector to Jordanian territory, similar to the public buses of passengers and delegations," he said in a statement. 
    He pointed out that "there will be an increase in the number of offices of the cut-off inside Amman to address the momentum of the office of the pieces there, which is a heavy burden on drivers of vehicles and pay 50 dinars in the port if they leave without a document."
    He added that "joint offices will be opened between the two countries to activate and organize the axis of regional transport of private transport vehicles and benefit from the movement of land transport and the realization of understandings and transport partnerships on the existence of a database of vehicles working to overcome all difficulties between the two countries on the level of trade and expansion mechanisms of joint coordination in the field of transport "Finished
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:54 am