Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee Empty Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Jan 2019, 2:25 am

Central: Localization of salaries eliminates the space and serves the Iraqi employee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

said the Iraqi Central Bank, said that the localization of salaries to staff an important measure thateliminates the aliens who receive more than one salary from the state and restore confidence between the citizen and the banking sector.
    The salary adjustment is done with the approval of the Central Bank of the recognized banks, whether governmental or private, according to the conditions of the Central Bank and its law, and the employee has the right to choose to settle his salary as he believes in the service Provided by the bank.
    Hussein added that "the central bank approved 20 government banks to settle salaries for employees of the public sector and private."
    "This measure will eliminate the people in government departments who receive more than salaries from the government departments, in addition to the benefits that the employee will earn from the bank, which will be settled from the advances, loans and banking facilities."
    He called on the employees to settle their salaries in any bank they see fit for their aspirations, pointing out that this measure will do the relationship between citizens and banks and will rebuild confidence for the banking sector.
    It is noteworthy that the localization of salaries is the process of transferring the salaries of employees in the private sector or public hand salaries received from their departments until they are received from banks and government banks or eligibility; through a special account opened to the employee in the bank and withdraw from it by electronic payment card or receive it Cash from the bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:48 pm