Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is seeking to restore its international liner

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is seeking to restore its international liner  Empty Iraq is seeking to restore its international liner

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2014, 2:09 pm

Iraq is seeking to restore its international liner

The Iraqi port of Umm Qasr
    المزانئ sector official says Iraqi PM International Maritime Organization "IMO" plans to return Iraq to the whitelist in almnzoet States under its umbrella, opens the door for Iraq to restore its international liner.
    Company spokesman general Iraqi ports Tigers NET told radio free Iraq that organization headquartered in London has recently released its report on the status of Iraq, noting that Iraq achieve positive indicators to improve ports and rebuilding its infrastructure, which would return Iraq to white list the almnzoet under the umbrella of this organization to restore Iraq's international liner.
    The return of Iraq has the right to bring his knowledge on his steamers and recognition of all certification granted by the Arabian Gulf Academy for maritime studies based in Basra.
    To the Member of the Committee for economy and investment house mahma Khalil was optimistic about the return of Iraq to that list, stressing that such return would take advantage of the dry Canal project sought by Iraq for years to finish it, as well as his ambition to occupy the port of Faw big prominent place among world ports.
    Economists believe that Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations has had a deep impact on his return to that list, arguing that this would increase traffic in southern Iraq. The expert stresses that the return of Iraq altaian Crescent to this list will increase in the trade volume between Iraq and the world, as well as neighbouring countries serve to increase and Iraq's annual income.
    If Iraq has come out of this list in the 1990s because of international sanctions, Iraq is seeking to return to work in the five trading ports and two oil blocks and a number

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 2:17 am