Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf announces Halboussi's approval to add 19 billion dinars to its budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf announces Halboussi's approval to add 19 billion dinars to its budget Empty Najaf announces Halboussi's approval to add 19 billion dinars to its budget

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jan 2019, 6:30 am

Najaf announces Halboussi's approval to add 19 billion dinars to its budget

Monday, January 21,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first deputy governor of Najaf Hashim al-Karawi, on Monday, obtained the approval of Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi to add 19 billion dinars to the budget of the province within the budget in 2019. 

Said al-Karawi in a statement to his office received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The last meeting with the President House of Representatives Mohamed Halabousi witnessed the discussion of several axes concerning the province of Najaf. 

He pointed out that the most important of these axes are "increase financial allocations and support projects for the development of regions, especially service projects, and add $ 19 billion to the budget of the province and the cost of the project pipeline carrier Kufa district for the direct through this year."

Al-Karawi confirmed "the approval of the Speaker of the House of Representatives to add 19 billion to the budget of the province," noting that "will be put (the subject of adding the amount) to the Finance Committee as soon as possible to ratify it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:17 pm