Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Najaf: the province needs 500 billion dinars within the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Najaf: the province needs 500 billion dinars within the budget Empty Deputy for Najaf: the province needs 500 billion dinars within the budget

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Deputy for Najaf: the province needs 500 billion dinars within the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy governor of Najaf, Fadhil al-Fatlawi, on Tuesday, the need for the province to 500 billion dinars to complete the stalled projects and improve the service reality of the province.
    Al-Fattalawi said in a statement to Al-Mawloma that Najaf has previous debts of investment companies amounting to 230 billion dinars, and today it needs 500 billion dinars to improve its service status to complement the projects referred and proposed.
    He added that "the location of Najaf and its importance requires concerted efforts to promote their economic reality and activate tourism more, in order to more revenues in favor of the province."
    Al-Fatlawi said that "the province has a lot of potential, but what impedes exploitation, is inaction, corruption and indifference, which requires a serious pause to change this reality." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 6:54 am