Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Intelligence is holding the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, 10 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Intelligence is holding the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, 10 hours  Empty Intelligence is holding the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, 10 hours

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Feb 2014, 4:12 am

[size=12.66]Intelligence is holding the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, 10 hours

Baghdad / term-Presse
    [/size][size=12.66]o[/size][size=12.66]

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the previous appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said on Sunday that security forces released him after about ten hours of his detention at Baghdad International Airport. He also confirmed that the force had told him that he was banned from traveling on the back of which was arrested on corruption charges in 2012, revealed a source familiar with the intelligence apparatus is in favor of the arrested and handed over to the Integrity Commission Alavarj before him. He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "elements of the security of the Baghdad airport, stood me, at the hour of the night yesterday, when I arrived to the land of the Baghdad International Airport, coming from the province of Sulaymaniyah," noting that "elements of the security held me after watching my passport and let me know that I was banned from traveling on the back of my arrest at the end of the year 2012. " Saleh added that "the elements of security they did not have prior knowledge that the case has been closed once and for all," adding that "security forces have released me, this morning, after nearly ten hours on custodial."
    For his part, security source said earlier in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The elements of the Iraqi intelligence arrested the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the previous appearance of Mohammed Saleh and handed over to airport security, who in turn handed him over to the Integrity Commission."
    The source, who requested anonymity, that "the detention of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh was in the Integrity Commission before they can be released, yesterday morning."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Intelligence is holding the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, 10 hours  Empty Re: Intelligence is holding the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, 10 hours

Post by Neno Tue 25 Feb 2014, 4:25 am

Good, the past is over.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:02 pm