Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Maliki: Parliament evade the budget discussion to delay elections

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Maliki: Parliament evade the budget discussion to delay elections Empty Urgent .. Maliki: Parliament evade the budget discussion to delay elections

Post by chouchou Wed 26 Feb 2014, 7:25 am

[img(216.8px,188.8px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Accused Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the House of Representatives evasion of maturity which is more important to discuss the financial budget.

[ltr]Maliki said in a speech Wednesday that the weekly "House of Representatives goes out to other laws where additional financial load, at a time when the budget is Off we find, and this is an escape from maturity."[/ltr]

[ltr]He said, "I know that this escape from the financial maturity, he added amplification process of the security conditions, is to create a new environment for the delay in the elections."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:35 am