Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary ask Abdul Mahdi: We have the ingredients to build an industrial city, why do

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary ask Abdul Mahdi: We have the ingredients to build an industrial city, why do  Empty Economic parliamentary ask Abdul Mahdi: We have the ingredients to build an industrial city, why do

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Feb 2019, 11:26 am

Economic parliamentary ask Abdul Mahdi: We have the ingredients to build an industrial city, why do we share the others with us?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / / .. The Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, on Tuesday, the signing of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the agreement to build a joint industrial city with Jordan, indicating that Iraq has built for building alone.
    "The joint agreement signed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and his Jordanian counterpart serves Jordan, not Iraq, because there are alternatives," said committee member Mazen Abdel Moneim. "If the government asks Jordan to bring its factories to Iraq and operate The hands of an Iraqi worker and we in our land we can work factories and labor, why connect the Iraqi labor with a second state? "
    "If the government is talking about the production of agricultural products instead of imports and losses, support farmers and farmers as well as supporting the industry in Iraq," he said, wondering why I build a joint industrial city with a second country and I have the ability to build in Iraq without the need of another ? "
    The parliamentary committee on economy and investment revealed last Saturday a parliamentary approach to cancel the joint industrial agreement with Jordan, indicating that the government took advantage of the parliamentary legislative holiday to pass.
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi held a meeting on Saturday 2/2/2019 with his Jordanian counterpart Omar al-Razaz at the border line between Iraq and Jordan, accompanied by two high-level delegations.
    According to a joint statement, the Iraqi government pledged to supply the Jordanian side with 10 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk oil, while the two sides agreed to allocate about 2000 acres for the establishment of the joint industrial zone.
    The agreement was rejected by some Iraqi MPs who considered it harmful to the Iraqi economy, and threatened to submit it to Parliament for the purpose of canceling it. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:13 pm