Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democratic Syria is preparing for the latest attack on a preacher near the Iraqi border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democratic Syria is preparing for the latest attack on a preacher near the Iraqi border Empty Democratic Syria is preparing for the latest attack on a preacher near the Iraqi border

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Feb 2019, 2:34 am

Democratic Syria is preparing for the latest attack on a preacher near the Iraqi border
    Democratic Syria is preparing for the latest attack on a preacher near the Iraqi border Irq_663648990_1550736181
    The forces of the Democratic Syria (Qods) said on Thursday that the evacuation of civilians from the last enclave controlled by a terrorist caller could end on Thursday, in preparation for the attack on the organization's latest gunmen trapped in the village of Al-Bagouz.
    The village of Al-Bagouz lies in eastern Syria near the border with Iraq, the last piece of land controlled by the terrorist in the Euphrates valley.
    On Wednesday, hundreds of men, women and children left the last stronghold in eastern Syria, in a move that suggests that Syria's "demilitarization" of the battle against the group's militants is imminent.
    "Until now, the terrorists inside have been betting on military decisiveness," said Mustafa Bali, a spokesman for the Syrian Democratic Forces, adding that "our forces have said from the outset that they have one choice: either surrender unconditionally or That the battle goes to an end. "
    Observers see the evolution of the situation in Syria that the war of eight years will enter a new phase, after the control of this region, and the withdrawal of US forces, which may leave a security vacuum seeking other forces to fill it .

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114201

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:21 pm