Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video .. Found "the largest" mass grave for the victims of their killing, "urged"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video .. Found "the largest" mass grave for the victims of their killing, "urged" Empty Video .. Found "the largest" mass grave for the victims of their killing, "urged"

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Feb 2019, 1:50 am

[size=32]
    Video .. Found "the largest" mass grave for the victims of their killing, "urged"[/size]
     Twilight News    

3 hours ago

In the outskirts of the city of Raqqa, north of Syria, a cemetery containing some 3,500 bodies was found for the victims of the Da'ash organization which controlled the city, AFP reported.

According to the agency, a large mass grave, in addition to individual graves, was found under agricultural land in the suburb of Al-Faiqa, on the outskirts of Raqqa. This is the largest and oldest cemetery for the victims of the terrorist organization so far.

Rescuers learned of the site last month, more than a year after the US-backed forces seized control of the city of Raqqa, which was controlled by the extremist group, as they neared control of the organization's last spot in Baguoz south.

On the side of the farmland, more than 120 bodies were exhumed by the Rapid Response Team of the Civil Defense Department in Raqqa.

Eight other mass graves have been identified on the outskirts of the city, including one called "Panorama", of which more than 900 have been exhumed.

Experts believe that the al-Fajhekha site could help identify more thousands of people whose fate is still unknown, including foreigners whose families are "daunting".

According to analysts, photographs of the killing of American journalist James Foley indicate that he may have been killed on the outskirts of Raqqa. Another prisoner, the American Kayla Mueller, is believed to have been killed near Raqqa as well. Their bodies were not found.

Keywords: VIDEO at link

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3afcae75-1644-452a-9dcd-b44f8535fe86

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:24 pm