Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mass grave found in the Syrian city of class

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mass grave found in the Syrian city of class Empty Mass grave found in the Syrian city of class

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 3:08 am

Mass grave found in the Syrian city of class

29/05/2017

Democratic forces announced Syria found a mass grave class east of the city, where the organization "Daesh" buried hundreds of victims.
    The agency "Furat" speaking in the Kurdish language and said that the cemetery is located in a desert area 4 km east of class, dominated by the "democratic forces of Syria" on May 10.
    The agency said that the militants of the organization brought to this cemetery the bodies of Syrian soldiers and government officials, who executed them after taking the city in August 2014.
    One of the witnesses said the organization killed hundreds of Syrian soldiers, who defended the military air base there, where he was the last stronghold of government forces, stressing that "Daesh" cut off the heads of most of the victims.
    This is not the first time that found mass graves in Syria, as it stressed the Syrian Justice Center for Human Rights months before finding a new mass grave containing the remains of 2,000 people in the villages of Alsaitat Brive Deir al-Zour in eastern Syria, who refused to swear allegiance to the organization's leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and stood up to the elements during the summer of 2014, in addition to finding many of the mass graves in the city of Palmyra and its surroundings.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166483.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:50 pm