Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sharm el-Sheikh hosts a summit in the absence of half of the Arab leade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sharm el-Sheikh hosts a summit in the absence of half of the Arab leade Empty Sharm el-Sheikh hosts a summit in the absence of half of the Arab leade

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Feb 2019, 2:01 am

[size=32]
    Sharm el-Sheikh hosts a summit in the absence of half of the Arab leaders[/size]

Sharm el-Sheikh hosts a summit in the absence of half of the Arab leade 220192412500597

Twilight News    

Sunday, 24 February 2019

The Egyptian-Arab summit will be held in the Egyptian city of Sharm el-Sheikh on Sunday evening, amid the absence of half of the Arab leaders and the weak representation of a number of European countries and the absence of the French president.

The summit comes amid international and European criticism of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi because of human rights conditions, and a few days after the execution of nine of the opponents of the coup, which was met with the condemnation of international rights widely.

While 11 Arab leaders are taking part in the summit out of 22, 28 European officials are taking part in the meeting between the president, prime minister and foreign minister, while French President Emmanuel Macaron is absent.

The two-day summit will discuss the strengthening of the Arab-European partnership and ways of dealing with global challenges, particularly "terrorism and illegal immigration".

The Egyptian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the summit will be held under the slogan "Invest in stability and will focus on how to achieve stability in the region, the dangers of terrorism, the Middle East peace process, illegal immigration and the influx of refugees into Europe."

In a statement, the EU outlined the Summit's objectives in several areas, including "strengthening joint relations, promoting cooperation in trade and investment, immigration and security, as well as the situation in the region."

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e28d721e-399b-405b-824c-7a32f2c06672

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:05 pm