Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

150 foreign companies accused of corruption files in the oil for food program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

150 foreign companies accused of corruption files in the oil for food program  Empty 150 foreign companies accused of corruption files in the oil for food program

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 am

[size=12.66]150 foreign companies accused of corruption files in the oil for food program

03/03/2014 07:12 03.03.2014 07:12

Revealed to the Integrity Commission for the parliamentary audit files 150 foreign companies accused of corruption in the file of oil for food program in cooperation with the dictatorial regime in the nineties of the last century.

Committee member Kamal al-Saadi said in a statement: that «the rudiments of this file with the Integrity Commission as one of the old files, and does not have the detailed information about it».

But he pointed out that of the 150 companies that have supported the former regime and colluded with him after the illegal acts against the Iraqi people, in addition to the corruption that was associated with this program.

The government has decided since 2011 to prosecute those foreign companies on charges of corruption in the oil for food program, in Scotland at the time imposed a fine of 3.5 million euros to a British company as part of the corruption of the program itself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:27 am