Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals a political agreement on naming the chairpersons of the first session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals a political agreement on naming the chairpersons of the first session Empty Deputy reveals a political agreement on naming the chairpersons of the first session

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:40 am

Deputy reveals a political agreement on naming the chairpersons of the first session

12:58 - 03/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP announced the alliance of the conquest of the Charter of the atheist, Sunday, the completion of the political agreement on the nomination of the heads of parliamentary committees, noting that the names of the chairmen of the committees will be presented during the first session of the House of Representatives.
    "The political agreement on naming the heads of parliamentary committees is ready for implementation after the legislative holiday," Hamidi said in a statement.
    "The division of the names of the chairmen of the committees was through the political consensus between the blocks as well as within the committees themselves," noting that "the vote on them within the same committee that the name be lifted to the Presidency of Parliament."
    Hamidi pointed to "the Parliament's intention to activate its legislative and legislative work after the next legislative holiday, especially passing service laws." Ending / 25 d
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:50 am