Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Union puts five conditions for the distribution of positions in the Government of Kurdista

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Union puts five conditions for the distribution of positions in the Government of Kurdista Empty National Union puts five conditions for the distribution of positions in the Government of Kurdista

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:45 am

[size=32]
    National Union puts five conditions for the distribution of positions in the Government of Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

57 minutes ago

The member of the Political Bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Saadi Ahmed Bireh said on Monday that his party has no conditions on the issue of forming a new Kurdistan Regional Government.
    "We should sit down together to think about how to distribute positions," he told Voice of America radio station. "We have to distribute positions in line with the elections, geography, history, power and power. Also in the formation of the government. "
    He added that "the Patriotic Union does not have any conditions currently with regard to its participation in the Kurdistan Regional Government next, but he has rights and is clear what this matter," noting that "all these things will be clearly recorded in the political agreement."
    "The meeting was to pave the way for another meeting to be held on Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:58 am