Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the National Union moves to the first positions in the new Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the National Union moves to the first positions in the new Iraqi government Empty the National Union moves to the first positions in the new Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 9:00 am

[size=32]
    the National Union moves to the first positions in the new Iraqi government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

26 minutes ago

Shafaq News / announced the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on his move to ensure the presidency of the Iraqi Republic of the Kurds. 
    It was customary in Iraq after 2003, to receive the Kurdish presidency, and went in previous sessions to the National Union. 
    Union spokesman Saadi Bireh said in a press conference that his party will hold meetings with the winning Kurdish parties in the Iraqi elections, after the announcement of the final results, to organize a program and establish a mechanism to negotiate with Baghdad in order to form the relationship with the region and the formation of the federal government. 
    "After going to Baghdad, we will try to ensure the presidency of the Republic of the Kurds and then consult to be the position of one of the largest winning blocs in Kurdistan." 
    The Democratic Party received the highest percentage in the Kurdistan Region followed by the National Union.
    "The problem of parties opposed to the results of the elections is no longer with the National Union, but with the Commission, which is bound by the law and deal with it," said Berra, referring to the position of parties opposed to the results of the Union, which indicated to get the second highest vote in the region. 
    The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani announced at a news conference today in Arbil, that the Kurds will begin talks and described seriously to form a new Iraqi government. 
    Preliminary results show that the Kurds have different lists on more than 50 seats in the 329-seat Iraqi parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:23 am