Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Iraqi constitution requires Kurdistan to take out US forces in conjunction with Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Iraqi constitution requires Kurdistan to take out US forces in conjunction with Baghdad Empty Expert: Iraqi constitution requires Kurdistan to take out US forces in conjunction with Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Expert: Iraqi constitution requires Kurdistan to take out US forces in conjunction with Baghdad[/size]

[rtl]2 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]"The law and the Iraqi constitution apply to all Iraqi territories," said security expert Sabah al-Ukaili on Wednesday. "The region can not be outside any Iraqi agreement," pointing out that the decision to remove US forces from Iraq would be binding on the region.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The legislation of the parliament to remove the US forces from Iraq will be binding on the Kurdistan region to implement it, as the region can not reject that resolution, especially with the largest US consulate on its territory," Aqaily said in a press statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Trump, in a recent tirade, said that his country would spend $ 3 billion on the base of Al-Assad for expansion, which the government should call, considering that the United States is planning a long-term presence in Iraq. Iraq and met with Al-Tanf base in Syria, confirms America's efforts to cut supply of the axis of resistance with weapons in Syria. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"Iraq can not ask the United States for wages or taxes because its forces remain in its bases, because this will be considered legitimization for the survival of these forces in Iraq, but the government should go to the international community to demand compensation for the loss of Iraq during the occupation and its aftermath, .[/rtl]

[rtl]KKK[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:18 am