Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament casts the ball at the stadium Abdul Mahdi to fill the void Jafar as head of the Integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament casts the ball at the stadium Abdul Mahdi to fill the void Jafar as head of the Integrity Empty Parliament casts the ball at the stadium Abdul Mahdi to fill the void Jafar as head of the Integrity

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2019, 2:52 am

[size=32]
    Parliament casts the ball at the stadium Abdul Mahdi to fill the void Jafar as head of the Integrity Commission[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Hisham al-Suhail said on Tuesday that the Iraqi Council of Representatives does not have a candidate for the post of Chairman of the Integrity Commission, and called on the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to assess the candidate to take over the post.

"The committee does not have a candidate, but we call on the prime minister to appoint the director of the Integrity Commission because the position of the president and the deputy are vacant and therefore the work of the commission will be suspended," Suhail said in a statement.

"We demand that those who hold this position be competent and experienced, that they do not have suspicions of corruption and that they are an independent figure so that they can work freely away from political influences," he said.

The head of the Integrity Commission, Izzat Tawfik Jafar, died a few days ago in a car accident in Dohuk province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm