Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jafar: The reference will have words after six months of the rule of Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jafar: The reference will have words after six months of the rule of Abdul Mahdi Empty Jafar: The reference will have words after six months of the rule of Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Oct 2018, 2:04 am

Jafar: The reference will have words after six months of the rule of Abdul Mahdi

08:41 - 09/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, Tuesday, that the reference will say its word six months after the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi of power in Iraq, noting that the government of Abdul-Mahdi will be consensual, as the blocs will not agree to independent personalities chosen by Abdul Mahdi himself to his cabin Ministerial level.
    Jaafar said in a statement to the information that "the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi will be a consensual government in the real sense and participate by all the political blocs, as there is no direction towards the opposition," noting that Abdul Mahdi, "will enter the complex issue of the distribution of more than 20 ministries on 328 deputies "He said.
    He added that "everyone sends the candidates of the ministries to the person Adel Abdul Mahdi, and six months if Adel Abdul Mahdi, what the will of the blocs and parties, his government is threatened."
    And Jafar, that "the political blocs will not accept that the prime minister comes with independent ministers chosen by himself, as the blocs seek to come with ministers even if they are independent, but must be nominated by those blocks," stressing that "the reference is waiting and look Maastflah Abdul Mahdi and will have Talk after six months of taking office. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:00 am