Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi may resolve the fate of integrity and financial control within two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi may resolve the fate of integrity and financial control within two months Empty Deputy: Abdul Mahdi may resolve the fate of integrity and financial control within two months

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2019, 2:24 am

Deputy: Abdul Mahdi may resolve the fate of integrity and financial control within two months

09:45 - 21/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the reform alliance Khalid al-Gheshmi said on Thursday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi may decide the fate of the head of the Integrity Commission and the Financial Control Bureau and their deputies within a month and a half or two months. He pointed out that the Prime Minister and during his attendance to the parliament, the possibility of resolving the file within two weeks according to the data Achieved on the ground.
    "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and during his attendance to the House of Representatives announced that he will present in a month and a half or two months the first meal of the posts that will be nominated by the figures run by the ballast," al-Geshmi said in a statement.
    He added that "Abdul-Mahdi called for the nomination of the Speaker of the Integrity Commission and his deputy, also called for the submission of a head of the Financial Control Bureau and his deputy for approval in parliament," noting that "the Prime Minister may work to select some of the characters working in the proxy to be installed in positions to be responsible By virtue. "
    Al-Geshmi pointed out that "the prime minister hinted at the possibility of resolving the file of the first meal of the positions, which intends to change its officials by proxy within a week or two, according to the data achieved on the ground." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:16 am