Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chalabi reveals the 6000 draft has not been accomplished and a report by the accounting department i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chalabi reveals the 6000 draft has not been accomplished and a report by the accounting department i Empty Chalabi reveals the 6000 draft has not been accomplished and a report by the accounting department i

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Mar 2014, 2:44 pm

Chalabi reveals the 6000 draft has not been accomplished and a report by the accounting department in the Ministry of Finance and the accumulation of 77 trillion dinars from advances

Monday, 17 March 2014 - 10:26

The head of the Iraqi National Congress, Ahmed Chalabi report the accounting department in the Ministry of Finance revealed the existence of six thousand project has not been accomplished in the previous year, the contract value of 228 trillion dinars, pointing through his program of dialogue Iraqis that the government did not include about 20 trillion dinars within the budget this year, which is the value of the advances that have been withdrawn in favor of some institutions without allocations in the previous budget in addition to the financial obligations of the government at some banks.
    Chalabi said that the government withdrew from the Development Fund for Iraq, about twelve billion dollars over the past year at a time when the value of oil imports, which entered Iraq 89 billion and 600 million dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:45 pm