Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    Iraq extinguish a large proportion of its foreign debt

    chouchou
    chouchou
    Moderator
    Moderator


    Posts : 5060
    Join date : 2012-12-20

    Iraq extinguish a large proportion of its foreign debt Empty Iraq extinguish a large proportion of its foreign debt

    Post by chouchou Fri 21 Mar 2014, 4:14 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    Iraq is committed to states to pay their debts gives a good indication of what part of the world rankings informal in this area. Where have paid more than $ 40 billion of total debt adjusted to the Paris Club, which was up to 51.6 billion dollars in 2004.

    And classified Iraq's foreign debts on 4 categories include both the Paris Club debt, the debt non-member states of the Paris Club and commercial creditors debt (foreign private sector), and the debt of the GCC countries in addition to decades of accounting and legal advisors.

    In this regard, said the academic economic Dr Majid Baidhani that the country strides in stages pay its debts earlier leaving only a fraction of them having fulfilled its obligations to creditors where the total debt that has been settled for countries outside the Paris Club exceeded 16 billion dollars after it was up to 18.33 billion U.S. dollars in 2004. In a statement explaining the (morning): The total commercial debt that was processed amounted to more than 16 billion dollars at a time when 19 billion dollars in 2004.

    He has been through the journey repay the debt which was initiated in 2004 in Iraq offers to creditors to settle the debt through the cash tender offer, in a bid religion to religion, where the presentation included the first purchase of the debt by 10.25 percent of the total debt and the abolition of the remaining 89.75 percent , took part in these offers creditors less than the proportion of young people who indebtedness for $ 35 million with total amounts Levels 5 billion U.S. dollars. He explained that the way of an offer to buy the debt of religion included the bond issue a loan of 20 percent of the total debt for the benefit of creditors and the exemption of the remaining 80 percent and pay out of bonds of the loan over the years from 2020 to 2028 and bear interest on the loan bonds at 5.80 percent, have participated in this offer creditors Sales adults who increase their demands for 35 million dollars.

    The government had contracted with four financial institutions and global banks as external advisors who provide advice, support and consulting all matters relating to the settlement of Iraq's foreign debts. They are all from the Ernst & Young Foundation Cleary Kutlob (outside legal counsel) and the Foundation Alzard French. Foundation Houlihan Lokey English and the Bretton City Krupp and JP Morgan are the two banks and their mission is to provide support to the Ministry of Finance to settle the debts of foreign commercial creditors (foreign private sector) has been entrusted with the task to them due to the wide spread of around the world.


    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 4:02 pm