Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The discovery of a French-American disagreement on the issue of arming Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The discovery of a French-American disagreement on the issue of arming Iraq Empty The discovery of a French-American disagreement on the issue of arming Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2019, 2:02 am

The discovery of a French-American disagreement on the issue of arming Iraq

09:40 - 04/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    An Arab newspaper revealed on Saturday differences between France and the United States on the issue of armament of Iraq, noting that the latter wants to keep its hegemony on the armament of Iraq.
    "Paris will not give up the advanced artillery group called the Tsar, which has been deployed in northern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , to help combat the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , " the newspaper Al-Sharq al-Awsat reported in a report read by French official sources. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which wants to keep its hegemony over Iraqi armament. "
    The sources added that "Paris can sell from the company« Alstom »devices for border control, and continue to contribute to the training of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] military and security units .
    The newspaper pointed out that "the trilateral relations between Iraq - US - Iran was discussed yesterday with the Iraqi delegation; especially as Washington is exerting pressure on Baghdad to carry on the campaign of boycott and sanctions against Tehran, which disturbs the Iraqi side," noting that " Hence Abdul Mahdi's need for political support from which Paris can provide some of it. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:35 pm