Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala Agriculture: We lost 50% of the farmers after 2003 for these reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala Agriculture: We lost 50% of the farmers after 2003 for these reasons Empty Diyala Agriculture: We lost 50% of the farmers after 2003 for these reasons

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2019, 3:00 am

Diyala Agriculture: We lost 50% of the farmers after 2003 for these reasons

10:58 - 14/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Diyala 
    Provincial Agricultural Committee revealed on Sunday that the governorate lost 50% of its farmers after 2003 due to three main factors. 
    "The agricultural sector in Diyala is a source of livelihood for more than 60 percent of the workforce in the province, but three main factors led to the transformation of agriculture into a losing sector after 2003," said Hakki al-Jubouri, head of the committee. 
    "50 percent of the farmers of Diyala left agriculture after 2003 and moved to other occupations due to lack of government support and the consequences of the security unrest and the severe drought that caused successive setbacks of crops," Jubouri said. 
    Jubouri said that "the support of the agricultural sector in Diyala will provide self-sufficiency of crops within the knowledge of food security, not to mention the absorption of unemployment at high rates, which recently reached the barrier of 30%, which is very serious." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:10 am