Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirms to expedite the completion of the project t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirms to expedite the completion of the project t Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirms to expedite the completion of the project t

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Apr 2014, 3:17 pm

21/04/2014 15:51

Chaired by the Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Farhad God's grace Hussein meeting organized by the Department of follow-up and government coordination with the concerned parties to discuss the obstacles that hinder the work of the General Directorate of Traffic.
    Deputy Secretary-General at the meeting, which comes within the framework of the work of the Administrative Committee for Administrative Reform on the importance of speeding up in resolving the issue of vehicle registration, by finding solutions process and secure the requirements of "National Project for vehicle registration and leave the market."
    The meeting was attended by representatives from the Baghdad Operations Command and the ministries of the Interior, and science and technology, higher education, research and science, and a representative of the secretariat of Baghdad.
    During the meeting reviewed Gen. Mohammed Badr, Director General of General Directorate of Traffic constraints that guide the work , explained that the main problems were related to the delay in the processing of license plates and the need to staff for the opening of registration centers new.
    pointing out that with the presence of obstacles has been achieved many accomplishments though Directorate continuous process replacement plates examination temporary to permanent, and mobilize their energies all in this area through the opening of several new sites to accommodate the auditors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:07 pm