Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German Defense Minister after talks in Iraq: The leaders made an urgent appeal to us in this regard

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German Defense Minister after talks in Iraq: The leaders made an urgent appeal to us in this regard Empty German Defense Minister after talks in Iraq: The leaders made an urgent appeal to us in this regard

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Aug 2019, 6:23 am

German Defense Minister after talks in Iraq: The leaders made an urgent appeal to us in this regard

10:48 - 21/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ... 
    announced that the German Defense Minister Ongrit Crump Carenpaor, on Wednesday that Iraqi leaders have made an urgent appeal to keep her country 's troops in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and to extend their participation. 
    "The mandate of Germany to participate in the international coalition in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will expire in October, while anti-extension lawmakers take a stand to maintain the non-extension," the Defense News newspaper said in a report . 
    "During her first visits since taking office, the German defense minister met with Iraqi officials and told reporters in Baghdad after talks with the president, prime minister and defense minister that it is difficult to make clear to the Iraqi side that the continuation of the mission is not taken for granted," he said.
    "The leaders have made an urgent appeal to Germany to stay and even expand its participation," she said. "We are at the moment of decision-making and the possibility of expanding Germany's mission will be seriously assessed in Berlin. 
    Germany is contributing non-combat capabilities within the international coalition, including aerial reconnaissance and refueling, with aircraft stationed in Jordan, while the German army also runs training programs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in central and northern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:46 pm