Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Planning and Barzani discuss efforts to unify efforts to implement the general census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Planning and Barzani discuss efforts to unify efforts to implement the general census Empty Minister of Planning and Barzani discuss efforts to unify efforts to implement the general census

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Minister of Planning and Barzani discuss efforts to unify efforts to implement the general census

Alnoor News / Baghdad
    Planning Minister Nuri al-Dulaimi discussed with the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, the unification of efforts to make the implementation of the general census successful.
    A statement by the Office of the Minister of Planning, which received a "light news" a copy, that "Dulaimi met in the province of Erbil, on Thursday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and discussed during the meeting the most prominent files of joint cooperation, and unify efforts to succeed the implementation of the General Census of Population and Housing 2020" .
    He added, "The meeting discussed providing an attractive environment for investment in the region and all governorates, and ways to promote efforts to restore stability and recovery in the liberated areas, and the preparation of the draft budget law for the coming year."
    Dulaimi stressed, "The Federal Government's keenness to promote dialogue with the Kurdistan region in the service of common national interests."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm