Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity denies issuing a book on the former Minister of Transport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity denies issuing a book on the former Minister of Transport Empty Integrity denies issuing a book on the former Minister of Transport

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Sep 2019, 6:15 am

Integrity denies issuing a book on the former Minister of Transport

12:05 - 20/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Commission on Integrity denied on Friday that it had become a book concerning the former Minister of Transport Baqir Jabr al-Zubaidi, stressing the invalidity of the book promoted.
    "The Authority denies issuing a letter to the Office of the Prime Minister concerning the former Minister of Transport," the authority said in a statement received.
    The Commission pointed out that "what has been promoted by some social media platforms is pure fabrications and lies behind the intent to involve the Commission in the midst of polemics and political debates that have always been keen to distance themselves from them," offering "thanks to the national media, which dealt with the publication with high professionalism, and did not deliberate, And the adoption of official sources of news. ”
    A number of social media had published a picture of a false book claiming to address the Authority to the Prime Minister on a case concerning former Transport Minister Baqe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:15 pm