Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sophisticated technology

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sophisticated technology Empty Sophisticated technology

Post by Rocky Sun 04 May 2014, 4:36 pm

Sophisticated technology

5/5/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning

Stressed competent in economic affairs Ali Hilfi the need to give the subject of cutting-edge technology is particularly important for its role in achieving the required development.

He said in an interview for the "morning" that the subject of the transfer of technology is very important and must be taught by public and private sector, where they can be the development of the implementing agencies to work through equipping and mechanisms developed and internationally approved., And pointed out that the field of local labor needs to technology advanced, indicating that it contributes greatly to the development of the Iraqi economy and the joints are the best way to achieve economic development in Iraq.

He also called for the importance of achieving integration between the private and public sectors in the implementation of projects and that this trend contributes to the advancement of our companies, as the business referred to them have earned financial resources and new profits contribute greatly to the development of the executing companies and supply its advanced technology.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:33 pm