Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saadi : Maliki is exterminating our people by Iran and America’s support

chouchou
    chouchou

Saadi : Maliki is exterminating our people by Iran and America’s support  Empty Saadi : Maliki is exterminating our people by Iran and America’s support

Post by chouchou Sun 11 May 2014, 5:40 am

Shafaq News / Prominent Sunni cleric , Abdul-Malik al-Saadi accused on Saturday the Prime Minister , Nuri al-Maliki of starting a "genocide " against the people of Ramadi and Fallujah , and some areas in Diyala , referring to the military attack of security forces in these areas

Al-Saadi said in a statement reported for " Shafaq News " , that "I want to tell the whole world that what the prime minister now has started a genocide , sabotage , demolition and looting in Fallujah and Ramadi, and what the militias in Diyala and Juref al-Sakher are doing is the biggest evidence that this is a sectarian extermination under the direction of Iran and support of America , The goal does not intend fighting terrorism or what they call Daash ; because their presence doesn’t require this escalation and brutal extermination

. "
    "So I appeal to the people to defend themselves , their families , honor and property , especially our people from the heroes of Fallujah city to attack and don’t attack army , police or others. "
    Saadi addressed the people of Salahuddin by saying that, " I warn you of being silent and help your brothers in Diyala and I thank you for helping the displaced people

."
    Saadi concluded " I admonish strongly our people in the south for being silent and lack and let your sons participate in this war, which is therefore a loss to all Iraqis, the attacker and the defender because your sons are not victim to the survival of a person or a group on positions as it does not make sense that they would die for the rest of a person or a group

" .
    Sunnis accuse Prime Minister , Nuri al-Maliki and his coalition of marginalization and exclusion.
    Iraqi army , led by al-Maliki has launched a military and extensive campaign to hunt militants of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant since late last year , as opponents say that he wants to present himself as a protector of the Shiites in the face of Sunni militants to ensure that he receives the votes and then Prime Ministry

But the campaign has increased from Sunnis anger and made many of them stand with the militants and took control of towns and cities west of the country , sparking fears of internal and external outbreak of sectarian conflict similar to what the country had experienced in 2006 and 2007

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:11 am