Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: 2014-free budget and grades.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: 2014-free budget and grades. Empty Parliamentary Finance: 2014-free budget and grades.

Post by Rocky Wed 28 May 2014, 9:03 am

Parliamentary Finance: 2014-free budget and grades.

27/05/2014 06:14

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. announced the parliamentary Finance Committee , on Tuesday, devoid of the 2014 draft federal budget law and grades , while confirming the deportation of the budget to the next parliamentary session for busy blocks in the formation of the new government .

Said committee member Hassan Auzmn told / Source News / , that " political differences between the governments of the center and the province approving a bill to shut down the federal budget for 2014 ," stressing that " this year free of approving the budget and the release of grades ."

"The current atmosphere emphasizes the lack of enough time for the House of Representatives for approving the budget , as well as a preoccupation with the political blocs in the formation of the new government , this confirms postponed to the next parliamentary session ."

Auzmn explained that "the formation of the government and the convening of the first parliament sessions needs a lot of time and may take several months , this confirms passed away in 2014 from the general budget ."

The State of Law coalition had demanded in an earlier statement to the Agency / Source News / , the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to resume its sessions and the inclusion of the draft federal budget on the agenda to read it a second reading and then voted on before the end of the parliamentary session .

The Parliamentary Legal Committee announced the end of the parliamentary session of the House of Representatives on June 14 next and convert to a caretaker government .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 11:20 pm