Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank of Iraq: $ 235.5 million of currency sales

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Iraq: $ 235.5 million of currency sales Empty Central Bank of Iraq: $ 235.5 million of currency sales

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Dec 2019, 9:49 am

Central Bank of Iraq: $ 235.5 million of currency sales
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]58 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Data showed the Central Bank of Iraq to carry out sales of foreign currency worth two hundred and thirty five million five hundred thousand dollars at the auction, compared to auction sales yesterday; amounting to one hundred and ninety million dollars.
    According to the data of the Central Bank, the exchange rate amounted to one hundred and ninety dinars per dollar, at the auction held with the participation of thirty-three banks.
    The Central Bank of Iraq said that the executed sales are results of next Sunday, indicating that the total total sale amounted to two hundred and fifty-seven million dollars.
    The Central Bank of Iraq explained that the amount of money sold to enhance bank balances abroad amounted to two hundred and thirty-five million dollars, while the total cash sold amounted to seven hundred and twenty thousand dollars.
    [size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:50 am