Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning announces Iraq's accession to the International Federation of Inventors Association

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning announces Iraq's accession to the International Federation of Inventors Association Empty Planning announces Iraq's accession to the International Federation of Inventors Association

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jun 2014, 7:44 am

lanning announces Iraq's accession to the International Federation of Inventors Association

Baghdad - and babysit - The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, Sunday, about Iraq's accession to the International Federation of Inventors Association, noting that the Union will provide inventors and scientists Iraqis and help in the dissemination of innovations in other countries.

He said Planning Minister Ali Shukri, in a statement received news agency public opinion (and babysit), copy it, that "Iraq joined representatives of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control to the International Federation of Inventors Association to become a member 89 in the Union."

For his part, he said the ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi, "The Union includes a database of all countries of the world, including Iraqis inventors who looked at recently is rising."

He said al-Hindawi said that "the Union will provide inventors and scientists Iraqis and help in the dissemination of innovations in other countries, in addition Amaknyh provide support and investment for the patent in the countries that fall within the Union."

The International Federation of Inventors Association a non-governmental institutions and non-profit associations set up by seven European inventor in 1968, and today its membership belong to more than 80 countries. G / H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:09 am