Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

t European official for Abdul-Mahdi: Brussels meeting will issue a consolidated statement on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

t European official for Abdul-Mahdi: Brussels meeting will issue a consolidated statement on Iraq Empty t European official for Abdul-Mahdi: Brussels meeting will issue a consolidated statement on Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Jan 2020, 2:30 am

[size=17]t European official for Abdul-Mahdi: Brussels meeting will issue a consolidated statement on Iraq
    [/size]

•  Time: 1/10/2020 11:11 AM

•  Reading: 338 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received a phone call from the High Representative for External Relations and Security Policy, European Commission Vice-President Joseph Borrell.
    A statement of the Prime Minister said, "The current crisis and ways of cooperation were discussed during the call to cooperate to achieve calm and avoid escalation. The 
    prime minister stressed that" the tension in the region does not serve security and stability, and utmost efforts should be made to spare the region and the world the risks of war. 
    And Abdul-Mahdi explained "the position of Iraq, the decision to withdraw foreign forces and the government's efforts to preserve the security, stability and national sovereignty of the country.
    For his part, the European official stressed" the dangers of the current conditions and the need to defuse the crisis, noting that the foreign ministers of the European Union member states in Brussels will hold an extraordinary meeting to discuss the situation In Iraq, the ministers are expected to issue a consolidated statement confirming support for the unity and sovereignty of Iraq. Ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:37 pm