Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court root out Osama Najafi of the new parliament

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Federal Court root out Osama Najafi of the new parliament  Empty Federal Court root out Osama Najafi of the new parliament

Post by wciappetta Mon 16 Jun 2014, 5:50 am

Urgent special - Federal Court root out Osama Najafi of the new parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq Press learned Monday morning that the Federal Court has decided to uproot the Iraqi parliament speaker Osama al-Nujaifi of the Iraqi parliament next considered a loser and his name struck off the names of the winners in the Iraqi elections.
    A judicial source familiar with the political party complained to the head of the Iraqi parliament against the backdrop of the crisis and accused him of conspiring Ioy at home and damage Bmsalehth Supreme Court decided that considered a loser and struck off his name from the authenticated to enter the new Parliament House
    Iraq Press and got information that Najafi left yesterday to Istanbul after reaching him information that he is accused of collusion and conspiracy with his brother, the governor of Nineveh Ethel Nujaifi Bmkidh army and its collapse.
    End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 9:42 pm