Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh accuses Arbil of recruiting electronic armies to attack the crowd and strike the stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh accuses Arbil of recruiting electronic armies to attack the crowd and strike the stability  Empty Al-Fateh accuses Arbil of recruiting electronic armies to attack the crowd and strike the stability

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jan 2020, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 29, 2020
    Views: 83
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, Al-Fateh, a member of the Al-Fateh coalition, accused the Kurdistan Regional Government of harboring and recruiting electronic armies, offending the popular crowd and security services, and working to topple the political process.
    Hanin Qaddo said, "The Kurdistan region, specifically the governorate of Arbil, has become a refuge for many criminals, prosecutions by the judiciary, and conspirators of the political process and security services." Qadoo added, "Those criminals and the pursuers were recruited to attack the government, the armed forces, and the popular crowd, to topple the political process and strike the stability of the country," noting that "those personalities are known to us, among them the so-called Muzahim al-Hawit." The MP from the Al-Fateh Alliance in Parliament explained that “these figures are tools that Kurdistan uses to offend the Iraqi government, the popular crowd, and the rest of the security services, with the aim of stirring up strife among the Iraqi people.” The former deputy, Bahaa Jamal Al-Din, had previously called on the Kurdish politicians to express their position explicitly about harboring the region for what he described as "terrorists and Baathists", as he called on other political blocs not to remain silent on the region's actions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:20 pm