Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan Baghdad has not delivered any oil exports yet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan Baghdad has not delivered any oil exports yet Empty Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan Baghdad has not delivered any oil exports yet

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Feb 2020, 1:23 am

Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan Baghdad has not delivered any oil exports yet

15:43 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Thursday, that the Kurdistan Regional Government has not handed over the central government the amounts of any oil exports despite the agreement to hand them over to the beginning of this year.
    Member of the Committee, Siham Al-Aqili, said in a statement to “Al-Maalouma”, “The Kurdistan government did not honor its pledges to send oil exports to the federal government at the beginning of this year,” pointing out that the central government did not receive from the Kurdistan region a single barrel of oil.
    She added that "the region's failure to send the estimated oil quantities of 250 thousand barrels will negatively affect its relationship with the central government, as well as its direct impact on the federal budget for 2020," stating that "the House of Representatives may resort to stopping the sending of financial dues to Kurdistan until the oil money is received" .
    The MP revealed the coalition of the conquest Muhammad Karim, earlier, the high Kurdistan oil exports to more than 600 thousand barrels per day, while the Parliamentary Integrity Committee is moving to stop the disbursement of the region's dues for its lack of commitment to pay oil dues. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:49 am