Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nujaifi Front: Allawi informed us that we will not participate in his government and we will be m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nujaifi Front: Allawi informed us that we will not participate in his government and we will be m Empty Al-Nujaifi Front: Allawi informed us that we will not participate in his government and we will be m

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2020, 6:16 am

Al-Nujaifi Front: Allawi informed us that we will not participate in his government and we will be monitored for its performance

11:15 - 11/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Salvation and Development Front, headed by Osama Al-Nujaifi, announced on Tuesday that she would not participate in the upcoming government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and she officially informed him of that, stressing that the front will be on the side of the opposition to monitor the government's performance and implement its program.
    "The Salvation and Development Front informed the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi formally not to participate in the formation of the next government," the front spokesman, former deputy Abd al-Karim Abtan, told Al-Maalouma.
    Abtan added that "the Salvation and Development Front will be on the side of the positive opposition and will monitor the performance of the Prime Minister and his government and the extent of their implementation of the government program in which it promised, in particular, to implement the demands of the demonstrators."
    And MP Mohammed Al-Khaldi revealed, today, Tuesday, that Allawi intends to present his government to the House of Representatives next Monday, stating that matters are proceeding in a manner that is almost natural except for one bloc (he did not name it) whose position remains unclear. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:30 am