Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadiqin: We will not participate in the cabinet of the Allawi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadiqin: We will not participate in the cabinet of the Allawi government Empty Sadiqin: We will not participate in the cabinet of the Allawi government

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:30 am

Sadiqin: We will not participate in the cabinet of the Allawi government

08:40 - 16/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The deputy of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Ahmad Al-Kinani, confirmed on Sunday that the Sadikun Bloc will not participate in the Allawi government despite its participation in running the country by presenting the ministers of culture and labor in the government of Abdul-Mahdi, indicating that the Shiite blocs stressed the necessity of bringing in an independent government represented by competent figures to run [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Kinani said in a statement to "Information", that "the Sadikoun bloc will not participate in the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, despite its submission by the Ministers of Culture and Labor in the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added, "The participation of Sadiq in the government of Abdul-Mahdi was in order to provide efficient and successful personalities to participate in the management of the country through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He explained that "Prime Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is aware of the challenges that he will face and the obstacles that stand in front of his career as prime minister." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:20 am