Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary wave to "accountability" of the Minister of Finance for "wrongdoing and wrongdoing"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary wave to "accountability" of the Minister of Finance for "wrongdoing and wrongdoing" Empty Parliamentary wave to "accountability" of the Minister of Finance for "wrongdoing and wrongdoing"

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 7:49 am

Parliamentary wave to "accountability" of the Minister of Finance for "wrongdoing and wrongdoing"

12:35 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Representative of the Parliamentary Current Movement, Jassem Al-Bakhati, on Wednesday waved "accountability" of Finance Minister Fouad Hussein during the upcoming legislative term because of his committing "violations and errors" during his tenure.
    Al-Bukhati said in a statement to "Information", that "there are mismanagement and financial irregularities committed by some ministers in the resigned government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] including the Ministry of Finance," noting that "the Minister of Finance committed errors regarding the exchange of funds and administrative violations that can be held accountable during the next legislative term."
    He added, "There are administrative and financial violations related to some of the ministers of the resigned government, especially the Minister of Oil and Finance," noting that "the previous period witnessed the sale of oil to more than a quarter of a million barrels by the region and it was not clear where the oil attacks go."
    Al-Bukhati, a member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, noted that “the Ministry of Finance did not disclose these funds, as well as the existence of administrative and financial violations.” Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:11 am