Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Husseiniya threshold sets the opening date for the largest pharmaceutical factory in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Husseiniya threshold sets the opening date for the largest pharmaceutical factory in Iraq Empty Husseiniya threshold sets the opening date for the largest pharmaceutical factory in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2020, 2:38 am

Husseiniya threshold sets the opening date for the largest pharmaceutical factory in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Karbala - Economy News
    The Husayniyya threshold announced the continuation of work in the pharmaceutical factory in the holy Karbala governorate, indicating that August of this year will witness its opening ceremony .
     The project manager, Dr. Haider Al-Bahadly, said in a press statement, "The work is continuing in the pharmaceutical factory project, and at an escalating pace, and with intensive efforts." ".
     He explained that "the percentage of completion in building the external structure of the project amounted to 90%. As for the details that pertain to laboratory science and the technology of the pharmaceutical industry, which includes electricity, ground and refrigeration technology, it will be implemented during the coming period," noting that "we are working hard to open it in a month." Next August . "
     He added that "the factory is of origin (Italian - German - Indian) and is subject to international standards for the pharmaceutical industry (GMp) , and is considered the largest in Iraq after the completion of its five phases, and because it will include production lines, the most important of which is the production line (Ampoule and Vial), which will be manufactured for the first time in Iraq ".

It is noteworthy that the pharmaceutical factory, which has an area of ​​20,000 square meters, is located on the road linking the center of Karbala Governorate (10 km) and Najaf al-Ashraf .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:03 am