Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
weslin3
Screwball
Rocky
7 posters

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil Empty Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:05 am

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Select the opening date of Iraq Trebil border crossing with Jordan after the event of the Council of Ministers to secure the security of the international road to security company.

The Iraqi ambassador to Jordan Safia al-Suhail said "security companies; pledged according to the contract to open the port within two to four months.

She noted that the referral of a project to extend the Iraqi oil pipeline from Basra to the port of Aqaba; which is a key part of the large regional strategic project, which connects Basra and Najaf Ashraf Aqaba down to Egypt.

She drew Ambassador Suhail that the Joint Commission between the Ministries of Industry and Minerals and the Iraqi Ministry of Industry and Trade and Supply Jordanian studying during this period to determine the Jordanian goods that will be exempted from customs in order to Iraqi national production protection; and in preparation for the return of the flow of two-way trade between the two countries to normal to coincide with the re-opening of the port

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil Empty Re: Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Post by Screwball Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:18 am

Nice more tariffs! Is this one we are waiting on duck!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil Empty Re: Iraq sets the date of the opening of the crossing Trebil

Post by Screwball Thu 30 Mar 2017, 4:19 am

Nice more tariffs! Is this one we are waiting on duck!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 8:04 am

I like the double question....   So just for emphasis, "is this the one that we are waiting on, duck?"  bounce
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 8:07 am

But supposedly going to take 2 to 4 months...
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 9:32 am

Screwball wrote:Nice more tariffs! Is this one we are waiting on duck!
    yes one port of entry was holding the whole RV up .. sell home .. withdraw the cash and stand in line its over!!!
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:02 am

Thanks Duck, I was needing more clarification on the tariffs.

Dance banna2 banna3
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:06 am

Lobo wrote:Thanks Duck, I was needing more clarification on the tariffs.

Dance banna2 banna3

lol Lobo....he was being sarcastic
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:16 am

duck2000 wrote:
    Screwball wrote:Nice more tariffs! Is this one we are waiting on duck!
    yes one port of entry was holding the whole RV up .. sell home .. withdraw the cash and stand in line its over!!!
    lol!  Not on a duck's or cat's life.... laugh
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:29 am

Maybe so, but when duck and I were on chat last week, he said mid-april to may.  Neno posted a few days ago that duck told him about a week or so earlier all had changed and it could be anytime.  Going back to last year, duck said if it didn't happen by dec 5, it would be april.  That sounds to me like they are on the quarter system, if they are - the next quarter is July.  I am believing for April.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:54 am