Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Monetary extends his visit to Lebanon to discuss his recovery from the crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Monetary extends his visit to Lebanon to discuss his recovery from the crisis Empty International Monetary extends his visit to Lebanon to discuss his recovery from the crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Feb 2020, 2:27 am

International Monetary extends his visit to Lebanon to discuss his recovery from the crisis

International Monetary extends his visit to Lebanon to discuss his recovery from the crisis 19204

Economy News _ Baghdad
     Informed sources said that the International Monetary Fund delegation visiting Lebanon will continue its meetings with Lebanese officials on Monday, extending the visit that was expected to end on Sunday and that aims to provide technical advice.
    The IMF delegation started meetings with the Lebanese authorities on February 20 to provide expanded technical advice on ways to tackle a worsening financial and economic crisis in the country. The fund had announced that its delegation would stay there until February 23.
    Lebanon did not ask for financial assistance from the fund, as it devises a plan to confront a long-standing financial crisis that has worsened last year with slowing capital flows and protests against the ruling elites.
    The sources familiar with the meetings said that the talks will continue until the Lebanese government makes a decision on issues related to technical assistance. The sources added, without elaborating, that the results of the meetings were “positive”.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:20 am