Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality: Modern secretory areas will receive services after the construction percentage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Municipality: Modern secretory areas will receive services after the construction percentage Empty Baghdad Municipality: Modern secretory areas will receive services after the construction percentage

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Mar 2020, 1:34 am

Baghdad Municipality: Modern secretory areas will receive services after the construction percentage exceeds 50%

09:12 - 03/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The Municipality of Baghdad confirmed, on Tuesday, that the modern excretion areas will receive services successively after the percentage of construction within them reaches 50%, indicating that the water sources are close to some areas and will not need to extend the networks after obtaining the financial allocation for that.
    Hakim Abdel Zahra, Director of Relations and Information in the Municipality said in a statement to "Information", that "the areas of modern secretion will be delivered to the services successively after the building movement comes in, as the services will be introduced to these areas after the housing percentage reaches 50%."
    He added that "all newly separated areas are located near residential areas and all water sources are close and surrounded by them, and it is possible to benefit from them, as the competent authorities will work to deliver what areas need from infrastructure without any difficulties."
    And that "a large percentage has been produced in the second Abu Dsheer area, and there are water sources close to it in addition to its proximity to residential neighborhoods, as the delivery of water to it will be limited to networks only because of the arrival of the main lines to it," noting that "the delivery of services will need to be allocated Financial to start it. ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:34 pm