Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seven Shiite blocs meet Saleh on the premiership: Abdul-Mahdi first and foremost

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seven Shiite blocs meet Saleh on the premiership: Abdul-Mahdi first and foremost Empty Seven Shiite blocs meet Saleh on the premiership: Abdul-Mahdi first and foremost

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Mar 2020, 1:45 am

Seven Shiite blocs meet Saleh on the premiership: Abdul-Mahdi first and foremost

08:34 - 11/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A Kurdish leader revealed a forthcoming meeting of seven Shiite blocs with President of the Republic Barham Salih on the prime minister’s crisis, while stressing that the resigned prime minister would be the first and last option.
    The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Imad Bajlan, said in televised statements that she followed / the information: “A seven-party committee composed of the most prominent 7 Shi’ite blocs will hold a meeting with the President of the Republic Barham Salih on the issue of the prime minister,” noting that “Abdul Mahdi will be the first and last option in this meeting ”
    Baglan added, "Abdul-Mahdi is currently considered the favorite among the candidates proposed for prime minister," pointing out that "all the blocs support the retention of Abdul-Mahdi, except for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that fought the Abdul-Mahdi government from the beginning."
    He explained that "the coming period will witness the emergence of new alliances," noting that "the Shiite house is looking for new alliances with Sunnis and Kurds." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:09 pm