Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no a Empty Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no a

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Mar 2020, 2:29 am

[size=36]Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no agreed alternative[/size]

Political | 09:39 - 22/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News,
    a source close to the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, revealed on Sunday that the latter will begin his official talks today to form the Iraqi government after he was formally assigned last week.
    The source said, "Al-Zrafi held extensive meetings during the past days with a number of parties, including those who reject him informally, and that he decided, starting today, to conduct formal discussions, adding that" regardless of the different positions by any party, the final criterion for rejection or Admission is within the dome of Parliament, and therefore Al-Zrafi cannot wait for divergent, unclear positions regarding rejection or acceptance.
    And the close source continued, that "the rejectionist blocs do not have an agreed alternative because of the known differences between them, indicating that" for Al-Zrafi some of these blocs agree to reject it completely, including the conquest and the rule of law, but without agreeing on an agreed alternative between them, while there are other blocs such as Wisdom and victory have no rejection of him as much as there are reservations about the nomination mechanism. ”And
    between,“ Representatives of all these blocs do not share their leaders regarding the position on Zarrafi who previously occupied important sites including the governor of Najaf for two terms and a member of the Iraqi parliament. ”End 29 / A 43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no a Empty Deputy: Al Zorfi team is starting today with the selection of the cabinet cabin figures

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Mar 2020, 6:51 am

Deputy: Al Zorfi team is starting today with the selection of the cabinet cabin figures

14:21 - 3/22/2020

The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliament Nada Shaker Jawdat affirmed, on Sunday, that the team of Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi has started from today to choose the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , indicating that Al-Zarfi will form his government according to the merits of the components.
    Jawdat said to the "information", that "the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi has given the green light to his political team to start from today to choose the personalities that will be nominated for the ministerial portfolios."
    She added that "through my proximity and contact with Al-Zarfi, I learned that the team has set specifications for choosing the next [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] personalities , including taking into account the electoral merit of the components and the selection of independent, professional and competent personalities."
    The Kurdistan Alliance MP, Salim Hamzah, had denied in a previous statement to the "information", that there are contacts between the Kurdish forces and the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi regarding the file of forming the government, noting that the coalition forces are waiting for what will be the results of the Shiite house meetings. Ended in / 25 pm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no a Empty Al-Zorfi: I am in the formation of the government and have contacts with all the blocs

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Mar 2020, 6:58 am

[size=36]Al-Zorfi: I am in the formation of the government and have contacts with all the blocs[/size]

Political | 02:14 - 22/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News.
    The designated Prime Minister, Adnan Al-Zrafi, confirmed on Sunday that he is continuing to form his government, pointing out that he is in contact with all the blocs.
    Al-Zorfi said during a meeting with a number of media, including / Mawazine News /: "I am continuing to form the government cabinet. " ".
    He added: "I have contacts with the blocs and other parties to determine the personalities who will receive the ministerial portfolios in the cabinet." Ended 29 / A 43

Sponsored content

Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no a Empty Re: Al-Zarfi begins today official talks to form his government ... a source close to him: There is no a

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:46 pm