Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: Corona crisis will last 90 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon: Corona crisis will last 90 days Empty Pentagon: Corona crisis will last 90 days

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 4:34 am

Pentagon: Corona crisis will last 90 days
    - PUBLISHED ON MARCH 24, 2020
    Views: 211
    Pentagon: Corona crisis will last 90 days Photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A0-%D9%A0%D9%A3-%D9%A2%D9%A4_%D9%A2%D9%A1-%D9%A1%D9%A5-%D9%A4%D9%A8-1

Washington: The Pentagon estimated that the crisis caused by the emerging coronavirus in the United States would continue for "several months", with life returning to normal as early as June / July with the risk of "political chaos" in some countries, according to senior officials in The Pentagon Tuesday.
    "I think we should prepare for a period of at least several months," US Defense Secretary Mark Asper said during a "hypothetical discussion" with US forces around the world.
    "We should expect 10, maybe 12 weeks," added US Army Chief of Staff Mark Miley, who was also responding to questions previously sent and posed directly by a Pentagon spokeswoman.
    He added, "We expect 90 days based on other countries, which may or may not apply to the United States. We will see." If that applies to the United States, it will likely be (end of the crisis) in late May, June, something like that. ”
    "It could be in July," the general said, noting that "we will get out of it."
    The officials warned that the epidemic could cause instability in some countries, to the point that the latter could pose a threat to the United States.
    He pointed out that "all of this could lead to political chaos in some countries. We must remain vigilant, ”he said, adding that a lack of protective masks, gloves and respirators can have“ severe consequences for some countries that can go beyond the medical issue. ”
    Esber stressed that the United States will make every effort to help its allies, but for "some opponents, all of this can make them act (...) in a way that could have an impact on our security."
    "We must be fully aware of it and prepare for it," he added.
    To subscribe to the Telegraph News channel on the Telegram, click the following link:
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7_6e1AeLX_QUe4BA

http://tasrebat.com/archives/160173

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 9:31 pm