Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri: Iraq will face the most difficult fiscal year since 2003

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri: Iraq will face the most difficult fiscal year since 2003  Empty Al-Amiri: Iraq will face the most difficult fiscal year since 2003

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 1:21 am

Al-Amiri: Iraq will face the most difficult fiscal year since 2003 

09:18 - 12/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, energy consultant Falah al-Amiri warned that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would face the most difficult fiscal year since 2003, calling on the government to prepare an emergency budget and take quick steps to remedy the crisis.
    Al-Amiri said in statements followed by / information /, that "the share of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in reducing oil (after the OPEC meeting) by 1.061 million barrels per day is surprising", indicating that "the size of the global reserve and storage is very large, and that what has been reduced represents 23% ”
    He added that "if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] applies this agreement, it will cause problems, because it has contracts and obligations with international companies," stressing "the importance of the Ministry of Oil understanding with companies to reduce 30 percent of production costs."
    He pointed out that "the previous financial budget calculated 56 dollars per barrel of oil, with a large deficit, and that despite expectations of an increase in the price of oil during the coming period to 40 - 45 dollars, it will be the most difficult fiscal year that passes since [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2003", calling on the government to " Prepare an emergency budget and take quick steps to remedy the crisis. Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:02 pm